福星蛋蛋
语言的积累对于 学习英语 十分重要。而如何加强对语言的积累呢?指导学生摘抄是一种行之有效的好 方法 。下面是我整理的初中英语美文,欢迎阅读! 初中英语美文篇一 我们在旅途中 Wherever you are, and whoever you may be, there is one thing in which you and I are just alike at this monment, and in all the moments of our existence. We are not at rest, we are on a journey. Our life is a movement, a tendency, a steady, ceaseless progress towards an unseen goal. 不论你处在什么地方,也不论你是什么人,不管是在此时此刻,还是在我们生命中的任何一个瞬间,有一件事对你我来说是恰巧相同的,我们不是在休息,我们是在一次旅途中,我们的生活是一种运动,一种趋势,是向一个看不见的目标稳定而不停地进步。 We are gaining something, or losing something, or losing something, everyday. Even when our position and our character seem to remain precisely the same, they are changing. For the mereadvance of time is a change. It is not the same thing to have a bare field in January and in July. The season makes the difference. The limitations that are childlike in the child are childish in the man. 每一天,我们都会赢得某些东西,或者会失去某些东西。 甚至当我们的位置和我们的性格看起来跟以前完全相似时,它们事实上仍然在变化着。因为仅仅是时间的前进就是一种变化。对于一块荒地来说,在1月和7月是不同的,季节会制造差异。能力上的缺陷对于孩子来说是一种可爱的品质,但对于大人来说就是一种幼稚的表现。 Everything that we do is a step in one direction or another. Even the failure to do something is in itself a deed. it sets us forward or backward. the action of the negative pole of a magnetic needle is just as real as the action of the positive pole. To decline is to accept--the other alternative. 我们做的每一件事都是朝着一个或另一个方向前进一步。 甚至 没有做任何事情 这件事本身也是一种行为,它让我们前进或后退,一根刺针阴极的作用和阳极的作用都是一样真实的,拒绝也是一种接受--这些都是二中择一的选择。 Are you nearer to your port today than you were yesterday? yes, you must be a little nearer to some port or other for since your ship was first launched upon the sea of life, you have never been still for a single monment, the sea is too deep, you could not find an anchorage if you would, there can be no pause until you come into port. 你今天比昨天更接近你的港口了吗?是的--你必须接近某一个港口或者其他港口。自从你第一次被抛人生活之海,你的船连一分钟都没有静止过,海是如此之深,你也不可能找到一个抛锚的地方,于是你不可能停下来,知道你到达自己的港口。 初中英语美文篇二 London, the capital of British is a famous city with a long history and colorful cultures. There are some great wonders in London, such as Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Stonehenge, and so on. They are so wonderful and great. 伦敦是英国的首都,是一个具有悠久的历史和丰富多彩 文化 的著名的城市。伦敦有许多名胜古迹,如白金汉宫,大英博物馆,大本钟,伦敦桥,伦敦塔,巨石阵等等。他们是如此的奇妙和伟大。 Buckingham Palace is the place where the Queen lives in. There you can always see the guards. 白金汉宫是女王生活的地方。你总是可以看到警卫。 The British Museum is a museum with human history and culture. There is a great deal of objects from all over the world in it. 大英博物馆是一座 收藏 着人类历史和文化的博物馆。在里面有大量来自世界各地的物品。 Big Ben is one of the most famous clocks in the world. It's the symbol of London. It's 150 years old and it still works well. 大本钟是世界上最著名的钟。它是伦敦的象征。它已经150岁了,却仍然能正常工作。 Tower Bridge is a famous bridge over the River Thames in London. It's close to the tower of London. Every day thousands of people use it to cross the river. 塔桥是横跨伦敦泰晤士河的一座著名的桥。它靠近伦敦塔。每天有成千上万的人用它来过河。 The Tower of London was once a prison for kings, queens and some important people, many of whom were executed here. But now, it's just a historical site. Every day, many people come here and take pictures of it. 伦敦塔曾是国王,皇后,一些重要的人的监狱,他们中的很多人都是在这里处决。但是现在,它只是一个历史古迹。每天有很多人来这里拍照。 Stonehenge dates back to about five thousand years ago. The usage of it still remains a mystery. 巨石阵的历史可以追溯到大约五千年前。它的使用仍然是一个谜。 What interesting sites in London. If I have a chance to go abroad, I'll travel to that city. I am sure I will be joyous there. 在伦敦有什么名胜古迹。如果我有机会 出国 ,我会去那个城市。我相信在那里我会玩的很开心的。 初中英语美文篇三 Of Studies Studies serve for delight, for ornament, and for ability. Their chief use for delight, is in privateness and retiring; for ornament, is in discourse; and for ability, is in the judgment, and disposition of business. For expert men can execute, and perhaps judge of particulars, one by one; but the general counsels, and the plots and marshalling of affairs, come best, from those that are learned. To spend too much time in studies is sloth; to use them too much for ornament, is affectation; to make judgment wholly by their rules, is the humor of a scholar. They perfect nature, and are perfected by experience: for natural abilities are like natural plants, that need proyning, by study; and studies themselves, do give forth directions too much at large, except they be bounded in by experience. Crafty men contemn studies, simple men admire them, and wise men use them; for they teach not their own use; but that is a wisdom without them, and above them, won by observation. Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider. Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested; that is, some books are to be read only in parts; others to be read, but not curiously; and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention. Some books also may be read by deputy, and extracts made of them bothers; but that would be only in the less important arguments, and the meaner sort of books, else distilled books are like common distilled waters, flashy things. Reading make a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man. And therefore, if a man write little, he had need have a great memory; if he confer little, he had need have a present wit: and if he read little, he had need have much cunning, to seem to know, that he doth not. Histories make men wise; poets witty; the mathematics subtitle; natural philosophy deep; moral grave; logic and rhetoric able to contend. 读书足以怡情,足以博彩,足以长才。其怡情也,最见于独处幽居之时;其傅彩也,最见于高谈阔论之中;其长才也,最见于处世判事之际。练达之士虽能分别处理细事或一一判别枝节,然纵观统筹、全局策划,则舍好学深思者莫属。读书费时过多易惰,文采藻饰太盛则矫,全凭条文断事乃学究故态。读书补天然之不足, 经验 又补读书之不足,盖天生才干犹如自然花草,读书然后知如何修剪移接;而书中所示,如不以经验范之,则又大而无当。有一技之长者鄙读书,无知者羡读书,唯明智之士用读书,然书并不以用处告人,用书之智不在书中,而在书外,全凭观察得之。读书时不可存心诘难作者,不可尽信书上所言,亦不可只为寻章摘句,而应推敲细思。书有可浅尝者,有可吞食者,少数则须咀嚼消化。换言之,有只须读其部分者,有只须大体涉猎者,少数则须全读,读时须全神贯注,孜孜不倦。书亦可请人代读,取其所作摘要,但只限题材较次或价值不高者,否则书经提炼犹如水经蒸馏、淡而无味矣。 读书使人充实,讨论使人机智,笔记使人准确。因此不常作笔记者须记忆特强,不常讨论者须天生聪颖,不常读书者须欺世有术,始能无知而显有知。读史使人明智,读诗使人灵秀,数学使人周密,科学使人深刻,伦理学使人庄重,逻辑修辞之学使人善辩.
螃蟹横走
经典美文不仅是文学史中最具文学鉴赏价值、最富文化精髓的艺术作品,同时还是我们借鉴并用以指导学生写作的不可多得的范本。我精心收集了初中英语美文,供大家欣赏学习!
Say Nothing
什么也不说
How tired I am! Looking at the night lamp,
真累啊!注视着夜灯。
I think about nothing in particular.
我的脑子一片空白,
I also don't feel like saying anything
也不想说什么。
Soft music comes from the radio. It makes me more tired and sleepy.
收音机里飘出来的轻音乐让我昏昏欲睡,
My eyelids are feeling heavy.
眼皮沉甸甸的。
Suddenly,it occurs to me that I haven't done my homework yet.
突然,我意识到我还没有做完家庭作业。
What a shame!I have to turn off the radio and open my math exercise book.
真可怜.我得关掉收音机,打开数学练习本。
"Which of the six graphs best represents each function?"
"下面六幅图哪个最准确地代表了各个公式。"
reads the title.
我念着题目。
The work is not difficult for me,
这些作业对我来说不太难,
but I am weary and when I see the mountainous pile of books on my left,
可是我筋疲力尽,再看看左手边堆积如山的书本,
I really don't want to do any more.
我真的不想再做了。
Sometimes I hate having to read so many books.
有时候我真讨厌要读那么多书,
I don't know why we have to read all kinds of books
我真不明白为什么要读尽有的
and take so many boring examinations.
参加那么多的考试。
Some teachers divide students into groups according to how high their marks are
有些老师根据学生的分数划分学生等级。
It seems that students with different marks are treated differently.
分数不同的学生所受的待遇不同。
It is a good idea but do teachers really know how a"bad-student"thinks?
这是个好办法.可是老师们真的知道"差学生"怎么想的吗?
I guess it's the worst way.
我想这是最差劲的办法。
As we know some Nobel winners were actually bad students,
众所周知,一些"诺贝尔"获得者其实是差学生,
while none of the top students ever win it.
没有一个好学生获得这个奖。
What do you think about it?
你是怎么想的呢?
Everyone,including students,teachers, parents etc.
包括学生,老师,家长在内的所有人
expects the education system to change.
都希望改善教育体系。
As the students, we all need to study in the same wonderful sunshine.
作为学生,我们需要在同等的环境中学习。
I should let you know,that what the students need is knowledge
我还要告诉你们,学生需要的是知识而
but not necessarily high marks.
而不是高分。
It's 12 o'clock now.
已是午夜12点了。
I hope that I didn't get too carried away musing over these problems.
我希望这些问题不要占据我太多的时间,
Anyhow,I have to prepare for tomorrow's test.
不管怎样,我还要准备明天的考试。
I really don't want to say anymore.
我真的什么也不想说了。
What a Busy Morning
忙碌的早晨
Either the first streaming of the sunshine,which broke the dark night,
打破黑夜的第一道阳光,
or the hurried steps on the stairs made by those who hastened to catch the time
或是楼上赶时间的人匆忙的脚步声,
brough me back to consciousness,and before my window of heart being opened,
把我从睡梦中唤醒.在迎接新的一天到来之前,
my hand had reached out of the warm quilt
我先把手从暖和的被窝中伸出来
to the watch placed on the bed-stand.
抓起放在床头的表。
With a sleeping look at the watch,
迷糊中看了看表,
I repeated the time deep in my heart,"Twenty to seven."
心中默念着"七点差二十分"。
"What?Twenty to seven?"
"什么?七点差二十分?"
Throwing the quilt aside without losing time,
把被子一扔,为了抓紧时间,
I jumped to my feet and addressed myself at flying speed.
我踮着脚,边跑边穿衣服。
With a basin,in which lay the tooth- brush and toothpaste on my left hand,
左手拿着脸盆,里面放着牙刷,牙膏;
and the towel around my neck,I hurried to the washroom.
脖上围着洗脸毛巾,我飞般地冲进了卫生间。
Putting down the basin and switching on the tap,
放下脸盆,打开水龙头,
I turned to the closet and took out of a bag of instant noodles,
转向壁柜,拿出一袋速食面
with the purpose of cooking myself breakfast.
来做早餐。
Hot vapor rose from the pot.
热气从水壶中冒出来。
I stood brushing my yellowish teeth beside the hearth,
站在炉前,我一边刷着泛黄的牙,
monitoring the cooking process.
一边准备早餐。
Few minutes later, the noodles were ready,and washing was done.
几分钟后,早餐好了,洗漱完了.
Hot as it was,it couldn't hinder me from eating.
尽管很烫,我还是吃下去了。
As I got to my feet and walked to the door,
迈开步伐朝门口走去,
I picked up a piece of scroll to wipe off the grease around my rosy mouth
我撕了一卷纸擦去红唇上边的油渍。
As I was running towards the regular bus stop,
当我朝车站奔去时,
the bus started off and and disappeared in the distance...
公交车刚刚出发,消失在远处......
My Mother
我的母亲
My mother is a kind and gentle woman.
我的母亲是一位心地善良,性情温和的女性,
She is always very gentle.
她总是彬彬有礼。
She takes good care of all four of her children and keep us all at school.
她细心地照顾孩子们并使他们都上学读书。
I have one brother and two sisters. She gives us every comfort.
我有一个兄弟,两个妹妹,她使我们做每件事都感到舒适。
We all love her and she loves us,too.
我们都爱她,她也爱我们。
My mother has too much to do in bringing us up.
为了抚养我们,母亲有太多事要做。
As our family is too poor to keep a servant,
因为我们家很穷,雇不起佣人。
my mother always has much work to do.
母亲总是必须做很多工作。
She gets up very early and sleeps very late everyday.
她每天起早贪黑,
She works hard without complaining.
辛苦地工作,毫无怨言。
She is also a thrify and industrious woman.
她又是一位节俭勤劳的妇女。
She saves every cent that she can keeps everything in order.
她尽可能地节省每一分钱,并且使每一件事情都井井有条。
As she has been busy ever since she was young,
由于年轻时就一直忙碌,
she looks older than she really is.
所以从外表上看去更显苍老。
Her face is wrinkled her hair has become silver-white,
她的脸布满皱纹,头发也变成了灰白,
but she works as hard as ever.
但她仍然像从前一样辛勤地操劳。
Often she says to us"Work while you work play while you play.
她常对我们说:"工作时工作,玩乐时玩乐。
If you do not work, you will become lazy and of no use to society."
如果不工作,你将变得懒惰,从而无益于社会。
What a piece of good advice it is!
这是一番多么好的忠告啊!
We must always keep it in mind.
我们必须珍视它,并将它牢记于心。
flower99sunny
经典美文与英语写作是两项相对独立但又相互依赖、相辅相成的关系,这一结论对写作教学有很大启发。我整理了初中英语美文,欢迎阅读!
友谊
No young man starting life could have better capital than plenty of friends.
年轻人人生起步最好的资本莫过于拥有众多的朋友。
They will strengthen his credit support him in every great effort, and make him what,unaided, he could never be.
朋友可以增加他的声望,尽最大的努力支持他,并使他达到无朋友帮助时绝不可能达到的成就。
Friends of the right sort will help him more to be happy and successful than much money or great learning.
交对朋友将会比大笔的金钱或高深的学问更能让他快乐和成功。
Friendship is no one-sided affair.
友谊不是单方面的事。
There can be no friendship without reciprocity.
没有互惠就不能算是友谊。
One cannot receive all and give nothing,or give all and receive nothing,and expect to experience the joy and fullness of true companionship.
一个人不可能只是接受而不付出,只是付出而不回收,却期望能够享有真挚友谊的欢欣和满足。
Those who would make friends must cultivate the qualities which are admired and which attract.
想交朋友必须培养受人赞赏和吸引人的特质。
If you are mean stingy and selfish,nobody will admire you.
如果你小气、吝啬又自私,没有人会欣赏你。
You must cultivate generosity and large-heartedness; you must be magnanimous and tolerant;
你必须培养慷慨和宽宏大量的气度;你必须有雅量并对人容忍;
you must have positive qualities, for a negative, shrinking, apologizing,roundabout man is despised.
你必须要有积极的特质,因为消极、畏缩、爱赔不是和迁回不前的人总是让人瞧不起。
You must believe in yourself. If you do not, others will not believe in you.
你必须信任你自己,否则就不会获得别人的信任。
You must look upward and be hopeful,cheery, and optimistic.
你必须要向前看,充满希望,愉快且乐观。
No one will be attracted to a gloomy pessimist.
没有人会理会一个忧郁的悲观者。
快乐之钥
To help others,you don't have to be an efficient expert in the art; the main thing is theintention.
你若想助人,并不一定要在助人的艺术方面猛下工夫,重要的是你有没有一颗助人的心。
You may be crude and clumsy, wasteful and ineffective, but if you sincerely try to help, yourattempt produces nothing but good.
你或许粗里粗气,笨手笨脚,徒劳又无成效,但你若真心想帮忙,你的努力只会带来善果。
The one you are trying to help knows your intention and is strengthened and encouraged bythe magic of your sharing.
你想要帮助的人得知你有心相助时,会因为你共担困苦的魔力而变得坚强振作。
In nearly every case,your simple desire to help,converted into action,produces the goodsought.
你单纯的助人之心每次付诸行动时,几乎都会产生预期的善果。
But perhaps the greatest good is the good that you yourself get out of the attempt.
但或许最大的善果却是你从自己努力助人的企图中所得到的善果。
Service to others delivers more joy to you than the joy you deliver to them.
帮助别人所带给你的快乐要多过你带给别人的快乐。
In doing good,you free yourself from the terrible burden of self; you escape from yourself intoa clean world of joy and light.
行善时,你便摆脱了以自我为本位的可怕重担,而进入一个充满喜悦及光明的清新世界。
The good you simply try to do, regardless of the outcome, is always a success inside yourself.
你一心想行的善,不论结果如何,在你心中始终就是一种成功。
Unselfish giving is your most efficient formula for happiness, for you have embraced Eternityinstead of Self;
无私的施舍乃是获得快乐最有效的法则,因为你拥抱的是“永恒”而非“自我”;
you have felt Life, and you are now the world bigger than you were before you began theproject.
你感受到“生命”的存在,而你现在的世界也比你开始行善前还要开阔。
爱美
The love of beauty is an essential part of all healthy human nature.
爱美乃是所有正常的人性中不可或缺的一部分。
It is a moral quality.
它是心灵的特质。
The absences of it is not an assured ground of condemnation, but the presence of it is aninvariable sign of goodness of heart.
不爱美并不一定是坏事,但爱美则象征了不变的善心。
In proportion to the degree in which it is felt will probably be the degree in which noblenessand beauty of character will be attained.
品德的高尚与美好所达到的程度可能与爱美的感受度成正比。
Natural beauty is an all一pervading presence.
大自然的美是随处可见的。
The universe is its temple.
宇宙即是其殿堂。
It unfolds into the numberless flowers of waves in the branches of trees and the greenblades of grass.
美存在于春天无数的花蕊开放时,存在于随风摇曳的树枝与片片绿草中。
It haunts the depths of the earth and the sea.
在陆地及海底深处皆可见到美的芳踪。
It gleams from the hues of the shell and the precious stone.
它绽放于贝壳以及宝石的色泽上。
And not only these minute objects but the oceans, the mountains, the clouds, the stars, therising and the setting sun一all overflow with beauty.
不只是这些细微的东西,还有海洋、山庄、云朵、繁星、日升与日落,无一不美。
This beauty is so precious,and so congenial to our tenderest and noblest feelings,
这样的美是如此珍贵,也如此适合我们最温柔与高尚的情感,
that it is painful to think of the multitude of people living in the midst of it and yet remainingalmost blind to it.
以至想到一大群人身处在美之中却几乎对之视若无睹就令人痛心。
All persons should seek to become acquainted with the beauty in nature.
所有的人都应该设法去认识大自然之美。
There is not a worm we tread upon, nor a leaf that dances merrily as it falls before the autumnwinds, but calls for our study and admiration.
我们所踩过的小虫以及秋风拂掠前飞舞的树叶,皆值得我们研究与赞赏。
The power to appreciate beauty not merely increases our sources of happiness一it enlargesour moral nature, too.
欣赏美的能力不仅可以增加我们快乐的来源,它也开阔了我们的灵性。
Beauty calms our restlessness and dispels our cares.
美使我们不安的心平静下来,也驱散了我们的忧虑。
Go into the fields or the woods, spend a summer day by the sea or the mountains, and all yourlittle perplexities and anxieties will vanish.
走进田野或森林,在夏日的海边或山上待上一天,那么你所有微不足道的困惑与焦虑都会消失。
Listen to sweet music, and your foolish fears and petty jealousies will pass away.
倾听悦耳的音乐,那么你愚昧的恐惧感与微不足道的嫉妒心都会过去。
The beauty of the world helps us to seek and find the beauty of goodness.
世界之美将有助于我们找到善良之美。
在平平淡淡的学习、工作、生活中,大家都收藏过自己喜欢的古诗吧,古诗的格律限制较少。你还在找寻优秀经典的古诗吗?下面是我为大家收集的中学生国学经典诵读名篇,仅供参
我们要多励志自己,多看一些经典英文励志文章,那么经典英文励志文章都有哪些呢?一起来看看吧。 经典英文励志文章:你该如何度过大学生涯 Dear Daughter:
Children’s Song 作者:R.S.托马斯Welive in our own world,A world that is too smal
省审计局: 根据局第××次会议决定,我们于××年7月1~15日对我省××外贸公司与香港××公司合营办厂引进设备情况进行了审计,现将审计结果报告如下: (一)基本
语言的积累对于 学习英语 十分重要。而如何加强对语言的积累呢?指导学生摘抄是一种行之有效的好 方法 。下面是我整理的初中英语美文,欢迎阅读!